SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program 2021:SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program is an initiative of SBI General Insurance Company Limited. This program aims to provide optimum financial aid to the COVID-19 affected students so that they can complete their education without any constraint.(Source :www.buddy4study.com) Further details Check Eligibility criteria , Required Documents Details And Schoolarship Amount & Notification Pdf Given Below..
Detailed Overview of SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program
|Name of Scholarship||SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship|
|Provider Details||SBI General Insurance Company Limited|
|Eligibility||Classes 9 to 12 and Graduation|
|Applying Mode||Online Applications|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 29,500 per annum for Class 9 to 12 students|
|Last Date||31 October 2021|
SBI General Scholarship 2021:
Scholarship Amount:For Class 9th to 12 students – Rs.29,500/-& For under graduation students – Rs.38,50/-
Eligibility Criteria of this scholarship:
1.Students presently studying in any school/ College
2. All the students must be Indian only
3. The candidates who have Lost their parents / earning family member since January 2020 , OR The candidates family member lost their job/ Incomes during CO-VID- 19 pandemic.
4. The students must be studying in Class 9th to 12th and undergraduate (General and Professional) courses.
5. Applicants should be presently enrolled in any school/ college and continuing their education.
6. The students annual family income should not be more than Rs.600,000/- (Six Lakh) from all sources.
Required Documents for SBI General Scholarship:-(ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಲು ಬೇಕಾದ ದಾಖಲೆಗಳು)
1. Students photograph
2. Students Aadhaar card/ Any Identity Proof
3. Students family annual income proof certificates (Income Certificate, Salary Slip, Form 16, ITR, etc.)
4. Candidates Previous year marksheet (education Documents)
5. Present academic year school/ college admission proof (bona-fide certificate/ fee receipt/ admission letter/ institution identity card etc.)
6. Proof of Co vid-19 crisis (death certificate of patent(s) or proof of job loss)
7. Given a reference from a person who knows you/ family’s crisis (Can be a head of school/ college, school teacher, doctor, or a government officer, etc.)
8. Candidates Bank account details passbook copy.
ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಲು ಬೇಕಾದ ಅಧಿಕೃತ ಲಿಂಕಗಳು..!!
SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program 2021 – Contact Details
In case you have any queries related to this scholarship program, its eligibility, application process, award details, or selection process, you are requested to connect with us through the contact details given below-
Phone- +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 266) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6PM)